The Cancer Challenge Adult Tennis Tournament
The Cancer Challenge Adult Tennis Tournament brings sponsors and a host of tennis enthusiasts together in a multi-day event to benefit cancer services and programs throughout Northwest Arkansas.
• Round-robin format/doubles & mixed doubles
• Partners and teams assigned by Tennis Director based on NTR
• 5 flights per day (2 hours per flight/3 sets of tennis)
• $80.00 per person or paid via corporate sponsorship
• Team prizes awarded
• Each participant receives a T-shirt, hat, and player bag.
• Individual tennis sponsor also receives one ticket to the annual Cancer Challenge Gala and Auction on Friday, June 20 at Horton Farms in Rogers. Additional social ticket(s) available at regular rate ($150)