The Cancer Challenge 10K, 5K Run & 1-MIle Walk
Cancer Challenge 10k/5k/1m Run Walk at Orchcards Park in Bentonville. The event will feature courses suited for all ages and fitness levels. CHIP TIMING will also be available for the more serious runners.
Early Packet Pickup is on Friday, June 20, 3-6:00 PM at the Embassy Suites in Rogers, AR.
- $25 Adults, $15 Youth (ages 3-17), Under 2 free. Registration day of race -- additional $5
- Registration includes entry fee, t-shirt*, hat*, goody bag*, snacks and beverages (first 800 registered)
- Categories: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 & older
- 10K & 5K Prizes: Male and female finishers in 13 age categories and to the overall male and female. Online registration closes on Wed, June 18 @ midnight.
You can register at the event on Saturday beginning at 6:30 am. Chip timing may not be available for Saturday registrants registering after 7:00 am day of race.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Intersection of NE J St and John DeShields Boulevard
Bentonville , AR 72712
- $25 Adults, $15 Youth (ages 3-17), Under 2 free.
- Registration day of race -- additional $5