Locations: P.O. Box 19, Bentonville
Mission: Lets Bring Them Home supports families of the missing, and provides safety education initiatives for adults and children.
About: Lets Bring Them Home is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization. We serve children and families across the United States. Corporate headquarters are located in Rogers, Arkansas and our office of case management is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our mission is to provide safety education for children and adults as well as critical resources to families with missing loved ones. We offer free, up-to-date, and critical safety education programs for children and adults. With over 25 years of combined experience, our case management team offers critical resources, case management and solutions to families with missing loved ones.
Our passion is prevention, but our heart is with the missing.
Programs: Lets Bring Them Home offers a variety of programs that include:
- National Center for Missing Adults: Program to assist families with missing loved ones. Visitwww.missingadults.org for more information.
- Safety Matters: Safety education and prevention program for individuals with disabilities.
- Childrens Health and Safety Conference: Annual Conference. Visitwww.childrenshealthandsafetyconference.com to register.
- McGruff Safe Kids Total Identification System: Free, state-of-the-art digital fingerprinting and Photo ID system for children of all ages. You can contact us to schedule a McGruff event at your school, civic group, business, or event.
- Runaway Prevention Education
- National Silver Alert: Free, state of the art digital Photo ID system for adults with cognitive disabilities.
- Human Trafficking Project
- Internet Safety Education
- Toll free tip line: If you have information on a missing persons case, call 1-866-479-LBTH(5284).
Get Involved: You can get involved by volunteering, financially supporting our programs, sharing safety education in your community, and by never forgetting those who are loved and missing. Please feel free to contact Lets bring Them Home for project ideas that can be implemented in your community to help you and those you love STAY SAFE!